ISL supports the NRC’s Radiation Protection Code Analysis and Maintenance Program (RAMP). RAMP is a program for training, developing, maintaining, and distributing the NRC’s radiation protection, dose assessment, and emergency response computer codes. ISL provides technical support needed for the planning, development, upgrading, documentation, and maintenance of the analytical code used in the SNAP/RADTRAD computer code – the industry standard tool for calculating radiation doses for postulated reactor accidents. This includes providing knowledge transfer through presentations and training for the SNAP/RADTRAD user community as part of the RAMP User Group meetings. RAMP meetings are held twice per year: one international meeting in the spring and one domestic meeting in the fall (held in the Washington D.C. area).
- ISL General Counsel Named to Virginia 2023 Pro Bono Service Honor Roll
- ISL CEO Conducts Plenary Session at Radar Conference
- ISL at IEEE Radar Conference, San Antonio TX.
- ISL CEO Webinar on Cognitive Radar/EW
- ISL Contracts Leadership Speaking at NCMA SubCon Training Workshop – Making Your Proposal Investments Count – Bid or No-Bid Decisions