ISL, a high-tech, employee-owned technology-development company, is seeking applicants for a Network/Cyber Security Intern who will be based in its Idaho Falls, Idaho office. ISL is an innovative technology development company that specializes in creating real world solutions for the national security and energy sectors. We design, engineer and produce state-of-the-art products, as well as provide in-depth research and expert analysis for our customers around the globe.
The Network/Cyber Security Intern will interface directly with the Corporate IT lead and perform a variety of tasks to support all facets of the company. Job duties include the following:
- Help develop policies and procedures related to NIST 800-171 and CMMC Cyber Security Controls
- Assist with implementation of Cyber Security controls, firewalls, network equipment, etc.
- Install and update software on computer workstations and servers
- Install, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on workstations, laptops, servers, printers, and other equipment.
- Assist in managing user accounts and permissions through Active Directory.
- Monitor data backup implementations
- Assist in maintaining hardware inventory
- Monitor network activity
College degree (associates or bachelors) or applicable IT certifications is desirable.
- Strong familiarity with Windows operating systems including Windows 10 and Windows Servers
- Familiarity with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP and support of Ethernet and Wireless networks
- Network equipment management including Cisco firewalls, switches, and VPN
- Strong writing skills related to technical process documentation
- Strong communication skills
To apply: Send Resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled