ISL and NI have collaborated to bring to market for the first time the ability to virtually conduct high-fidelity, physics-based hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) field tests. ISL’s Real Time Electromagnetic Environmental Simulator ( RTEMES, pronounced R-tem-mes) uses digital terrain and land cover databases, coupled with advanced EM solvers and RF systems models running in real-time, to accurately emulate actual flight/field tests. This allows for thorough testing of the actual flight hardware and embedded software.
- ISL CEO Publishes Paper on Source of Dark Matter
- ISL CEO Delivers Keynote Address on Radar Advancements
- ISL Acquires Important Nuclear Digital Engineering Tool with Multiple Applications in Other Sectors
- Interview About ISL’s RFView: New Advanced HIL RF Test System and Demo
- RFView adds realism to combat pilot simulator training