ISL and NI have collaborated to bring to market for the first time the ability to virtually conduct high-fidelity, physics-based hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) field tests. ISL’s Real Time Electromagnetic Environmental Simulator ( RTEMES, pronounced R-tem-mes) uses digital terrain and land cover databases, coupled with advanced EM solvers and RF systems models running in real-time, to accurately emulate actual flight/field tests. This allows for thorough testing of the actual flight hardware and embedded software.
- ISL is proud to continue our sponsorship of The Dayton Regional STEM School’s College and Career Fair 2023
- ISL CEO conducting webinar on cognitive radar and EW
- ISL’s CEO Discusses RF Digital Engineering at DSI Summit
- ISL General Counsel Named to Virginia 2023 Pro Bono Service Honor Roll
- ISL CEO Conducts Plenary Session at Radar Conference