ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
ISL is a vertically integrated “one stop” solution for the entire technology development cycle from basic science and R&D, through engineering development and prototyping, to full rate production. We specialize in advanced sensor systems for air, sea, land and space, high-fidelity modeling and simulation and HWIL testing, high performance computing (HPC), embedded computing, real-time high performance software, prototyping and full rate production. A hallmark of ISL is digging into the basic science of a problem, questioning previous assumptions, an re-deriving an entirely new solution that far exceeds previous capabilities. We have been successful with this approach in numerous applications including novel new methods for detecting submarines, super-resolution radar imaging, mutlipath radar tracking of vehicles in non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environments (e.g., urban terrain), cognitive sensing, rapid emitter geolocation from a single observing platform, and novel gravimetric sensing for nuclear power plant control.
In the Energy Sector, ISL provides comprehensive areas of support to the U.S. government and foreign clients ranging from safety analysis and assessment of complex engineering systems to the development of regulatory structures and evaluation procedures. All of this is complemented by a best-practices approach to work products, including software development. ISL customers include the Department of Transportation (DOT), DARPA, NASA, NRC, the Department of Energy and foreign clients. We have expanded our technical capabilities to include computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and decision analysis.
- RTEMES™ and RFView™ featured at the 2017 Navy Gold Coast ConferenceAugust 21, 2017ISL has been selected to deliver RTEMES™ technology to support the Navy E2D Radar. Per the solicitation the program objective is to “Develop a model of clutter returns in the Ultra High Frequency (UHF) frequency band. The model will support Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) testing of the E-2D platform via a direct inject radar stimulator”. Work is anticipated to begin in early FY2018....
- RTEMES™ technology chosen to support the Navy E2D Radar!August 21, 2017ISL has been selected to deliver RTEMES™ technology to support the Navy E2D Radar. Per the solicitation the program objective is to “Develop a model of clutter returns in the Ultra High Frequency (UHF) frequency band. The model will support Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) testing of the E-2D platform via a direct inject radar stimulator”. Work is anticipated to begin in early FY2018....
- ISL Issued US Patent for New Image Recognition Technology!June 15, 2017This technology is able to transform uncalibrated full motion video (FMV) from a variety of low cost UAV sensors into fully geo-rectified data–thus greatly enhancing its utility. One of the co-inventors is David Kirk, ISL Vice President and Principal Engineer. This new technology is the basis for a number of product offerings that provide unprecedented sensor data exploitation capabilities....
- Dozens of Radar Engineers Sign Up for RFView™ at IEEE Radar ConferenceMay 18, 2017Dozens of radar engineers at this year’s IEEE Radar Conference in Seattle, WA took advantage of special conference incentives to sign up for RFView™! Special incentives continue through the end of May so please email us at JGuerci@islinc.com for further details. More information about RFView™ can be found here!...
- Two New Products Unveiled at 2016 IEEE Radar Conference in PhiladelphiaMay 10, 2016ISL unveiled two new “one-of-a-kind” products at this year’s IEEE Radar Conference (2-6 MAY) in Philadelphia, PA. The first is a new cloud based version of our high-fidelity RF modeling and simulation capability. The second allows a radar unit to interact in real-time with this high-fidelity environmental emulation! See the Real-Time Electro-Magnteic Environmental Simulator (RTEMES) in action!...
Who We Are
ISL specializes in the areas of advanced signal processing, space exploration, undersea technologies, surveillance and tracking, cyber security, advanced radar systems, and energy independence. Read More.
Outstanding Customer Relationships
World Class Personnel and Products
Leaders Not Followers