ISL specializes in custom manufacturing, such as build-to-print complex electronic assemblies and cable/harness assemblies, and the design and fabrication of composite material structures. The ISL manufacturing team consists of experienced specialists in assembly and manufacturing, material handling, procurement, quality and testing – all highly certified personnel with an average tenure of 25 years. With a commitment to excellence and a proven track record, this proactive team has produced products for both commercial and military customers, notably mission critical electronic hardware. These include:
- Submarine sonar equipment
- Spectrum analyzers
- Machinery vibration diagnostic systems
- Aviation vibration diagnostic systems
- Circuit breaker electronics for submarines
- Radio and antenna systems for the U.S. Department of Defense
- Class 1 NSA crypto equipment
- Harness and cable assemblies for helicopters & unmanned airships
ISL has years of experience in building assemblies that meet MIL-STD-461,
MIL-STD-810. Our Acoustic Intercept System commercially available product including the internal cabinet housing electronic equipment, servers and switches manufactured in USA and tested to MIL-STD-810,
MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704 and MIL-STD-167.
Our solutions demand the highest Quality Standards.