nformation Systems Laboratories, an employee-owned, research and development company, is seeking a Senior Project Engineer who will be based in Dayton, OH, Glastonbury, CT or Vienna, VA.
Position Summary: The Senior Project Engineer for Training and Simulation will perform a variety of tasks related to software development & management, algorithm implementation, implementation of the company’s high-fidelity radio-frequency training and modeling and simulation tools.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s desired) in Computer Science or Related Major
• 10 Years of Technical Work Experience
• Proficient in Computer Science and Software Engineering
• Excellent Written Skills and Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Good Verbal Communication Skills
• Strong Math/Physics Skills
• Related Work Experience (10 years)
• C/C++, C#, Python Programming Languages
• MATLAB Experience
• GPU (CUDA) Experience
• Parallel Programming on High Performance Computing Systems
• 3D Simulation and/or Game Development Experience
• Source Control Experience (Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc.)
• Mathematical modeling
• Applied Mathematics
• Signal Processing Experience
• Aerospace/Radar Experience
Candidate must also be a U.S. citizen.
ISL offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
ISL is an equal opportunity employer.
ISL is an employee-owned technology development corporation that performs expert research and complex analysis, advanced hardware design and development, software and systems engineering, and high-quality specialty fabrication for Defense and Energy customers, world-wide.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org