The position requires degree(s) in electrical engineering, physical sciences, or mathematics (advanced degree preferred).
Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Software development expertise including C/C++ and CUDA (or OpenCL) in Visual Studio.
- Facility with Matlab.
- Good writing skills
- Experience in modeling of physical systems and signal processing
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information, including US citizenship. Non US citizens will not be considered.
- Experience with LabView and FPGAs.
- Experience in advanced signal processing concepts to include adaptive, array, and image processing is highly desirable.
- Experience developing proposals in response to Government BAAs and other funding opportunities is also desirable.
ISL offers an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package and rewards technical excellence, creativity and business development. To be considered for this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ISL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com