Information Systems Laboratories is looking for a Network Engineer in Idaho Falls, ID. This position is related to a customer contract and has the potential transition to full-time, internal position.
- Perform patch updates on software and Windows Operating Systems.
- Implement security configurations across Active Directory according to CIS/STIG Standards.
- Implement security configurations related to NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and CMMC Standards.
- Provide first level network and user support for internal network.
- Support the internal network/security infrastructure for the company.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Technical Certificate related to Information Technology/Networking.
- Familiar with Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Familiar with Cyber Security security implementations.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good documentation/writing skills.
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- System Backup procedures.
- Cisco Firewall / VPN Maintenance.
- Virtual Server Implementation. (VMWare)
- Network Management, Cybersecurity Practices, Windows Desktop Support.
ISL offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
ISL is an equal opportunity employer.
About Information Systems Laboratories
ISL is an employee-owned technology development corporation that performs expert research and complex analysis, advanced hardware design and development, software and systems engineering, and high-quality specialty fabrication for Defense and Energy customers, world-wide.